Automated payments and reconciliation for the world’s #1 CRM
- Payrix Integrated enables businesses using Salesforce to collect and reconcile payments for subscriptions, POS, invoices and e-commerce.
- Our innovative payment solutions can be integrated with a Salesforce account or an external system. This flexibility lets a business tailor its payment processing to suit its' existing infrastructure.
- Reconciliation is automated, with Payrix instantly updating Salesforce with changes to payment status, reducing administration time and costs.
- Payrix is certified as compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) level 1 – this is the highest level of compliance for this global mandate.
payrix + Salesforce Payment Platform
How it Works
Salesforce integrates with Payrix Integrated via our API for both one-off and recurring payment processing. This gives businesses using Salesforce access to our full-service payment platform, which includes:
- Integrated payments – a request for payment can be initiated from a Salesforce account, an external system, or directly from Payrix Integrated’s payment platform – all fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Online invoice payments – the invoices a business sends its customers from Salesforce can now feature Payrix Integrated’s ‘pay now’ button, giving them a wide choice of convenient and secure payment options.
- Simple setup of Direct Debit – we make it quick and easy for a business to set up Direct Debits, and its convenient for customers to authorise online using credit card and bank accounts.
- POS – POS transactions are taken through Payment Terminals or MPOS and results are collected by Payrix Integrated and then updated to Salesforce. The Payment devices are all PCI compliant and may work independently, integrated from Salesforce applications or third party POS systems.
- Fraud prevention – we take a multi-layered approach to fraud prevention, backed by Artificial Intelligence (AI) to continually strengthen our analysis and detection. This includes 3D Secure, the payment industry’s security protocol, our proprietary merchant monitoring systems, and fraud monitoring solutions from market-leader Kount.
- Tokenisation – this is the process of protecting payment data by replacing it with an encrypted token. Payrix Integrated tokenises and stores all payment data in its highly secure Card Vault environment, fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Processing – we are a payment facilitator in the Australia, New Zealand and the USA, and operates payment gateways countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates and the UK. Payrix Integrated transmits data between the banks and card schemes through to authorisation and settlement in local currencies.
Payment Types Accepted