Monetize your payment services efficiently
Our user-friendly platform allows you to generate revenue from Embedded Payment services through a variety of fee types and customization of fees.
Define your fees and pricing while setting the rules and parameters in the platform.
Determine how you charge for payment processing.
Set fee schedules your way — they can be configured as fixed or a percentage.
Apply fees to individual merchants, your entire portfolio, or set them per transaction.
Benefits of flexible fee management, creation, and customization
- Charge a specific amount on a defined schedule, which can be configured for individual fees
- Determine how you charge merchants for transaction processing services
- Set fees to trigger by the actions of an entity, group of entities, or all entities in your portfolio
- All money movement is recorded and tracked, so you don’t have to worry about who is receiving funds or paying fees
- Reporting portal displays all fees charged to merchant accounts and the costs associated
- Access more detail about active and inactive fees or costs, add a new fee or charge, and customize your view
Gain more control over payments pricing
Control your revenue stream with an intuitive portal to complement your business needs.
Key reasons Kangarootime chose Payrix, PayFac-as-a-Service
read case studyWith our integration and API maturity that we’ve developed with Payrix, we’re able to know when a payment is reconciled on the front-end in Kangarootime, so we’re understanding what each payment is for, which is important to our operators.Scott Wayman CEO and Founder, Kangarootime
Key reasons fitDEGREE chose Payrix, PayFac-as-a-Service
read case studyOur average monthly revenue per client was about $145 before Payrix. Now it’s at about $175 with our revenue share deal — all without raising client prices, and keeping an incredibly competitive payment processing rate.Nick Dennis CEO, fitDegree
Why iClassPro chose Payrix, PayFac-as-a-Service
read case studyIn the last two years alone, we’ve had more than 40% year-over-year growth, just on the payment side.Greg Hatcher head of payments, iClassPro
Explore Embedded Payments resources
SaaS executives say their platforms embed finance products to lift revenue by 40%
Software companies are embedding financial services into their platforms to drive an average revenue increase of more than 40% per product built, according to a major new report co-produced by Payrix in partnership with several other leading fintech platforms.