Enable payment acceptance anytime, anywhere
Integrate e-commerce payment processing into your software platform or marketplace with ease.
Give your customers a secure and scalable way to accept online payments.
Help your customers expand to new markets and unlock more revenue.
Powerful APIs to easily embed payments in your software at speed and start transacting quickly.
Give your customers a competitive advantage by offering a variety of payment options.
Generate valuable customer data for more insights to optimize the e-commerce payments experience.
An overview of sophisticated online payments technology
- Multiple payment methods accepted across card, ACH, and other common payment rails
- Secure online payments by eliminating cardholder data from the software environment
- Powerful APIs that support a wide range of cloud-based applications and mobile platforms, all P2PE PCI certified
- Integrated payment pages allow you to add payments acceptance directly into your website without any backend development
- Automatic updates reduce time writing payment codes and deploying updates
- Flexible UI components give you the flexibility to create the exact customer experience you want
Enable online payments technology today
Start building a secure, robust, and scalable online payments experience with powerful APIs and e-commerce payment solutions.
Why iClassPro chose Payrix, PayFac-as-a-Service
read case studyIn the last two years alone, we’ve had more than 40% year-over-year growth, just on the payment side.Greg Hatcher head of payments, iClassPro
Key reasons fitDEGREE chose Payrix, PayFac-as-a-Service
read case studyOur average monthly revenue per client was about $145 before Payrix. Now it’s at about $175 with our revenue share deal — all without raising client prices, and keeping an incredibly competitive payment processing rate.Nick Dennis CEO, fitDegree
Payrix puts more profits into the pockets of software verticals like yours
read case studyBeing able to take a hybrid approach with Payrix taking all the risk upfront and not having to build out the functionality in the software allows us to focus on building value for our customers.JOHN DURRETT General Manager of Payments, Storable
Explore Embedded Payments resources
SaaS executives say their platforms embed finance products to lift revenue by 40%
Software companies are embedding financial services into their platforms to drive an average revenue increase of more than 40% per product built, according to a major new report co-produced by Payrix in partnership with several other leading fintech platforms.